*This bar is no longer available.
Handmade and enriched with nutrient-rich botanical oils and extracts and naturally scented with a simple synthesis of soothing Mediterranean Lavender and sweet Caribbean Vanilla, both plants well-documented for their relaxing and healing properties, this special curing bar effortlessly works itself up into an aroma-therapeutic lather to cleanse and calm your hair and mind. All you need for silky-soft, healthy locks is a gentle kiss of Morning Dew.
Current Morning Dew is smaller at 2oz*
- This bar is great for all hair types, including colored hair
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Apricot Seed Oil hydrates skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil provides a botanical sun-blocking protection that shields against the damaging sun.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use:
Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 50+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair with our Soap Lift to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts and lasts.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink